Table of Contents
Back to top
No resource packs are currently available for download.
How to install:
- Download the desired texture pack file
- Start Tekkit 2
- Go to the "Resource Packs" menu
- Click "Open Folder"
- Place the downloaded .zip file in the "resourcepacks" folder
- Select the resource pack from the "Resource Packs" menu in-game
Note: These resource packs may be missing some resources.
Available Map Downloads:
No maps are currently available for download.
Note: This map is for private use only. Use of this map in public servers is not permitted.
How to load a world into Tekkit 2:
- Download the desired world file
- Ensure that Tekkit 2 is not currently running
- Open your Tekkit 2 installation folder (See the bottom of the page for instructions)
- Open the "saves" folder
- Move the downloaded world .zip file to the "saves" folder
- Unzip the downloaded world .zip file
- Rename the 'World' folder to whatever you'd like the world to be named
- Delete the downloaded world .zip file
- The downloaded world will now be available in your Tekkit 2 single player worlds list
How to locate your Tekkit 2 Installation Folder
Back to top
- The easiest way to find your game's installation folder is launch the game, open the Texture Packs menu, then use the "Open texture pack folder" button, then go up one level so you're in the 'tekkit' folder. You should see several folders such as 'bin', 'buildcraft', 'config', 'mods', and several others
- On all systems, open the Technic Launcher, select Tekkit 2, then Modpack Options, then open the Install Folder
- On Windows, you can open the run window by pressing the window's key and the R key at the same time, then enter '%appdata%\.technic\modpacks\tekkit' without the single quotes on the ends. That should take you to your Tekkit 2 installation folder
- On MacOS, it should be located at \Users\(Your Name)\Library\Application Support\technic\modpacks\tekkit
- On Linux, it should be located at \Home\(Your Name)\.technic\modpacks\tekkit
The resources on this site are distributed 'as is' and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including with and without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The user (you) must assume the entire risk when using the resources.
In no event shall any individual, company, or organization involved in any way in the development, sale, or distribution of these resources be liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use, misuse, or inability to use these resources (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss).